Thursday, December 18, 2008

DAAAAHHHHHHH!























For a long time I have bounced back and forth on whether or not Debra "the elusive schnaze" Messing is hot. One minute she is super hot than the next she turns and unleashes the monstrosity medical doctors call her nose.
I was looking for a perfect example and I came across this little gem of a photo. Fuck scary as hell. Check out this link for other examples of celebs who look like dog shit in real life. I know I feel a little bit better about myself.

3 comments:

Harps said...

Oh my goog god!! I have a few things to say on this matter, first of all fuck you and thank you c$, fuck you cause i dont think i can ever look at these girls again in the right way. I was in love with Heigl and holy shit, you could tell most of these before pics were early in there career but good god what docs can do i guess.
thank you cause this does prove my points of the two most overated girs in longoria and mendes, i mean year there are alright but people talk like they are the new age monroe. Diaz just looks like absolut ass and grandma hawn like she was hit by a truck
anyway great post

Anonymous said...

almost every girl looks like shit w/o makeup. that's why we wear it.

Anonymous said...

This is some scary shit!