Monday, December 8, 2008

Free Free

Alright, so, I don't wanna be the guy who only posts freestyles, but whatever, they bring me an abundance of joy so DEAL WITH IT.

In any case, this is one of the most interesting freestyles you'll ever see. I didn't think that a freestyle session could get any more random than the ones I usually have with C$ and Ted, but this one takes the cake. Although See-Wee's scat-rap and Teddy's space-box is something to behold, this clip stands alone. But what's so great about this is that it teeter-totters on brilliance. Anybody can act this insane, but I challenge any given words-smith to knock one this far simultaneously. They say that the most brilliant minds are held by crazies. I believe Sage lies here.

It takes some time to develop but I'm sure it'll leave you with a big smile on your ugly mug. Slater.


No comments: