Thursday, December 4, 2008

Checking in

YO wut up my bliggers, C-Weed in this mah fucka! Just pooping in to say wut up. I haven't posted in a minute so here she goes. It has been a pretty crazy last few weeks, from hospital visits to not seeing any deer to me becoming an uncle again 4-pete(!) to frigid temps and me revisiting my hatred for Wisconsin.

Well, My pops went into the hospital for a few related illnesses. Got pretty hectic there for a grip, but If I have learned anything in my 27 years is that my dad is a fighter. He did amazing in a string of things going wrong one after another. I will say I dont know if I could of saw past the constant shit storm of news that he heard every day and kept on keeping on. The doctors always had good news followed by something new they found that was wrong . He was disgruntled but got threw it like a wildebeest shaking a croc. He is home now and it is looking like it will be for extended stay, sausages crosses obviously!

So yeah I went deer hunting and didn't see a fucking thing. Actually I have been bow hunting since mid Oct. and haven't seen anything since then. So yeah 6 weeks and my eye balls haven't seen a thing, fuck you deer...yeah fuck you! Whatever I have a few more weekends in December to split your asshole wide open, trust me I am going to enjoy it more than I ever have. **blood curdling screech, rubs doe urine all over bare butt cheeks, whispers "you will be mine"**

On a lighter note. My sister of all my life recently had her fourth child, a baby girl! 19" 7.7 el bee's, Ruby Anne. Love the name by the way, something about it tells me she is going to be a whipper snapper just like her other 3 kids. I tell you what, I couldnt ask for cooler nieces and nephews,(2 boys, 2 girls) I am really blessed. I cherish the times I get to spend with them. They always make it memorable that is for sheezay baleezmay.

And last but not fucking least. If I didn't work for a company who makes millions off of frosty precipitation than I would really, really hate snow! Don't tell my boss but I really do. Fuck it, I am going to tell him right now, on my blog-I know he doesn't read. I HATE WINTER!!!!!. Things about winter I fucking despise:
-shoveling
-having to wake up early to un-thaw my truck
-driving in frozen diarrhea
-frigid temps
-going home from work in the dark, If I find the dick face who thought day light savings was a good idea. I am going to recreate the movie hostel on his bitch ass.
-giant coats, gloves, and hats...oh and scarves on dudes. How bout you just wear a giant rainbow flag tucked into your underwear. We all know where the end of that rainbow ends, your prostate...fag!
Wait there are a few things I do like:
Badger basketball...and getting drunk. Thats it, fuck winter! I don't know how better else to put it.
I will be in the kitchen mixing up a tall boy if you need me, god damn it!

2 comments:

Big Tasty said...

C$$$,

Welcome back, I hope you find some more time to post with hunting behind you. Also glad to hear your father is out of the hospital, I know that was very tough on you. Lets hope the Drs have this figured out and have a good plan of attack for an aggressive diaganosis. Also congrats on being an uncle once again. I have to say I am quite jealous, you have the cutest nephews and nieces. The real question is who is going to have children first Beth and Adam or you and Callie?

Timmay said...

Good news all around, C. Congrats on the lad and I'm glad to hear your pops is doing better.