Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Best Bars

Like I have said before content of this blog is open to suggestions so today i give you the my top ten bars. Now a lot of these bars are on this list for something that may have happened one time. In any case I have had a good time at all of these bars.

#10 The Hide-A-Way: Located outside of quaint little Franklin Wi, this is a great bar for some whisky, darts, college age women, bad karaoke, and free shuttle rides by Franklin Police officers.

#9 The Kollege Klub: Now I know what people are thinking the KK is a bar for athletes and skanks, well you are right. But how many have you been to a bar where the Owner of the bar starts the chant "We are.......Marshall" and buys you a couple rounds whenever we tell him where we are from. Also good for the occasional "J" in the bathroom.

#8 The Corner Bar: Where it all started. My first real bar experience still packs in underage women. Claim to fame use the ATM and get a free shot. Has any tried the account balance receipt trick yet?

#7 Axels: I don't have a bunch of great memories of Axels but I know this much for two years there was not a weekend that went buy that I did not stop in the Ax for one.

#6 McGilicuddy's: Home of some of the finest women in all of Milwaukee. You never know what you will see there from girls showing the pierced nipples to Quita asking you to party in the hood. Almost always a good time.

#5 Buckheads: Another bar that I don't think a lot of people like but it is spacious and never seems to crowded and if you can talk them out of charging you the cover there are plenty of hunnies that are willing to shake it.

#4 The Deck at Prairie Lanes: Nothing better than having your own bottle of Canadian Club on a patio watching your boys play volleyball. Actually i don't think I caught one set all year but I had many a hang over Friday mornings from this hot spot.

#3 BBC's: Home to endless amounts of dart yielding fun. Mix that in with puking in there bathroom more times than I can count and you could call this my home base in college.

#2 Ghasthaus: Thanks to Big Irv! Nothing like going down for the NFL draft at 10 A.M. ordering a beer and a chef special and getting the biggest fucking breakfast burrito you have ever seen, on the house of course. I gave a lot to UWM but thanks to Irv I was able to take a lot back.

#1 Mondays: This will stay on top of the list even though it has been a while since I have been there (it has become every ones hot spot). Best drinks in Madison hands down. i would tell you a funny story of what has happened to me at Mondays but I don't remember anything.

No comments: