Friday, January 26, 2007

Worst Bars

I will be taking a week off from the Friday Anecdote and instead giving a list of my ten least favorite bars.

#10 Windsor Street Bar and Grill: Yeah this place was pretty fun when it opened but now it is over run with thugged out gangsters and the Karaoke sucks ass!!!

#9 Cans: Sorry Mark I have actually had some good times in there but ever since I got blacklisted I just lost all respect for a bar that plays shitty music all fucking night.

#8 State Street Brats: This bar is just simply overrated. Every time I go in there it is packed and I just dont understand why. The only cool thing that has ever happened to me there was making out with a whale while I was standing in line. I promise you it went downhill from there.

#7 Cush: Ever since that cuban guy busted me up out front I have really hated that bar. Man I wish somebody would have grabbed that fucker.

#6 Mantra: A techno room, nuff said.

#5 Silver Fox: I admit for being on this list I go there quite often but the whole place blows. They can fix it up all they want and it will still be a place where the sixty and over crowd go to play cards.

#4 Arts Performing Center: As a bar and as a strip club this place should just be demolished. I have never had a good time there and I think it is because I cannot believe that I just paid to see this.

#3 Wegners: I can only say I have been there twice and I think it really had a change on my life. If you enjoy people watching this is the bar for you becuase it is the most trashy bar I have ever seen. Cheaters meets Jerry Springer.

#2 The Brothers Chain: I dont like any of these shitty bars especially the one in Milwaukee that didnt change there playlist for about 6 months. Geigle remeber when you got beat up there?

#1 The Marshall Pub: Oh how the mighty have fallen. My one time home base has been reduced to a couple of fat ugly bartenders and a bunch of one armed coked up losers shooting pool. Are you kidding me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree. The Pub blows now. Have you noticed that their beer bottles smell like fish? I guess Tom was storing extra fish in the cooler with the beer. Sick.

Even though I have an affinity for small town dive bars, there are a few that even I can't stand:
1. Liberty Bar - this place is just pure tin with super scary old men. I don't know how I got roped into going there twice in my life
2. Nelson's Crossings - I don't even know what to say about this place other than "what the hell??" This used to be a fun spot
3. DoubleDays - Worst bartenders EVER...who tries to make an applejack shot with Jack and Apple Bacardi? I should have thrown up all over the bar
4. Coaches Alley - This place just reeks like deep fryer. Buy a ventilation system for that thing already
5. The Keg - coke and dirtbags anyone?

Big Tasty said...

meanbeaver- Where is the Keg you speak of sounds like my kind of bar. I might add nelsons to my list if I ever went there just to drink, but I new it was lame the first time I was in there. Add that up with the fact that my dad and i walked out on our bill one time and I just dont want to be in there.

Anonymous said...

The Keg is in Token Creek, down the road from The Paddle. You should check it out sometime, you will be thoroughly impressed with how shitty it is.

Anonymous said...

browne you have been to the keg. i used to go there all the time. decent place but some fucking real weirdos up in there. but its a good spot to go for a change of scenery, i think you would like it. they got a juke box that you can download from. so that always adds for some excitment.

Anonymous said...

oh and plus your a total homo so i you would fit right in with the rest of the crowd