Friday, January 19, 2007

Things I love

C$$$ you beat me too my next post. Things i fucking love. I plan on adding to this one as well. I will start of right where you did.

Whisky, the ocean, movies, underground hip-hop, getting lifted, High Definition, the Phat ass, Bucky, Duke, Brewers, Jets, Yankees, crazy sex, a-bars, thanksgiving, sleeping in, Office, Entourage, Nip/Tuck, women that dont love themselves, summer, jungle juice, marshall fest, lobster feed, pelican lake, any place warm that has a beach, boy short panties, sweat pants, Trey Parker, college sports, NFL, touchdown celebrations, kickin it with my boys, pasta, hot tubs, pay day, my family, chowin box, mornin wood, movies that arent supposed to be funny but make you laugh, cheese of any kind especially owls nest garlic spread, fantasy football and baseball, Halo 2, Xbox, XXXbox if it ever gets put into circulation....

No comments: