Thursday, January 25, 2007

Best Bars

I would like to point that I missed two bars that should have made my list. Thanks to one of my friends I would like to add a couple to my list without taking off any that are already on.

Gridiriron: How did I miss this. This is where my bar life truly started with a 3 wiseman an hour before my 21st birthday. Followed off by the stealing of a bottle of Dr. for a bday present. You add that with the all the side boob you see in there (Silver you know what I am talking about) and the Vodka Sparks and you have yourself one outstanding game day bar.

The Stadium: I will argue that this is the best game day bar in Madison. It has the girls, the booze, and the best fucking atmosphere in all of Madison. You compact that with the rush you get in there after a badger victory and the easy access to the urinals and you have something special. I cannot point out many moments that stick out right now and maybe somebody that has been there with me could, but that bar has made for a lot of rough sunday mornings.

No comments: