Wednesday, January 24, 2007

A couple of movie updates......

I saw a couple of new movies and I thought i would share what I though. Rented the Illusionist and although I thought it had a kind of predictable ending and the movie was slow in parts. I really enjoyed this movie. Norton and Giamatti are two really good actors and should do more films like this. I definately give me reccomendation for a rental. The second movie I saw was Children of Men and I also really enjoyed this movie. I thought it was a very interesting idea for a movie and although I dont know if all of the plot lines were truly explained and the ending left me wanting more, this movie really provoked thought. Clive Owen is fast becoming one of my favorites with great roles in Closer, Sin City, and Inside Man. Go see this. This brings me to a question I went to this movie all by my lonesome the other night. What does everyone think about going to movies by themselves. I once thought it would be something I could never do but I think I am going to do it more now as it really was no big deal. Thoughts???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your gay

Big Tasty said...

Well I guess I know how you feel about going to a movie by myself.