Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Things I fucking hate ( I plan to keep this thread running and just update it. Feel Free to add any of your own)

Women drivers
Furry boots with jeans tucked into them
Short sleeved shirts underneath basketball jerseys
Loose ball in football- play is blown dead but guy has to run all the way to the endzone
Romantic comedies that have same story and often same actors playing same parts
Teases
“softball guy”
Indecisive people
Julia Roberts
“Emo”- Being a loser is cool what?
Blaming violence on movies and videogames
R rated movie just because of a titty
Chicks that refuse giving head
Arrogance
Euro style
$7 beers
Condoms
Tipping just because
Soccer
George W. Bush
People who think evolution is unbelievable
That Professor who failed me
The fact that everything that I love causes cancer
DVDs that skip
People that actually buy shit from infomercials
Guys that can get laid by treating women like shit
American Idol
Hangovers
Blue balls
Snakes
Heights
Long drives
Opinion less people
Roy Williams (coach)
The Ohio State

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I FUCKING!!!!! HATE
BUYING A HOME

BROKE ASS FUCKS SELLING HOMES THAT I AM BUYING FROM

MOTHERFUCKING FORECLOSING MORTGAGE COMPANIES THAT HAVE TO APPROVE HOMES I AM TRYING TO BUY

DEAN HEALTH CARE

ST. MARYS

EDGERTON HOSPITAL

BROKEN LEGS

SWISS COLONY

MEDICAL BILLS

GAY INSURANCE COMPANIES

MONEY "ROOT OF ALL FUCKING EVIL"

DRIVING IN SNOW/ICE/SHIT/WHAT THE FUCK EVER I HATE DRIVING IN IT.

DRIVING 45 MINUTES TO WORK EVERYDAY

PUTTING MORE THAN 100 MILES ON MY CAR A DAY

PUTTING 40,000 MILES ON MY CAR IN A LITTLE OVER YEAR

PISSING AWAY A WARRENTY WITH IN 3 MONTHS

THINGS I MOTHERFUCKING LOVE

WHISKEY "ROOT OF ALL THINGS DELICOUS"

Big Tasty said...

I think we all hate broken legs. I hate broken backs and wrists also.

Anonymous said...

People who jack their necks and head back when taking an aspirin. This is annoying and anyone who does this in front of me gets crane-kicked..

Pop Punk

Schnapps

Insurance

Dean Health Care

Over-Religious People - got quoted a proverb yesterday by the receptionist at the veterenarian - it took all my power to suppress my crane kick instinct..

Brownshweiger-This smells like shit, so I hate it..

Rock Stars that get laid every night by differnt hot-ass chicks every night, smoke the best weed, drink high end booze and still sing about how depressing the world is.

When my dog eats deer poop

Big Tasty said...

I hate the fact the Steven Segall can play roles as indian (feathers not dots) and Chinese because he knows martial arts. Come on if you wanted a chinese guy for the role couldnt you find one or the 8 billion that also know martial arts.

Anonymous said...

c$$ -

Chicken Friesd Rice / Eggrolls - the Shit,

I hate chinese a lotta bit...

Big Tasty said...

I yes C$$ debut single "hate crime" man I love that song. I would like to add Charter communications to the list of things I cannot fucking stand.