Monday, January 8, 2007

Weekend

My first weekend without boozing and I have to say it went pretty well. Except I realize now tht drinking really helped me get to sleep on weekends I think I was up past five on both nights. One thing that will really be difficult is going to be putting up with drunkeness when i am not drinking. I am not a patient person and you really need to be when you are the only sober person. Maybe I will not got out to the bars both nights of the weekend. I saw Jackass 2 definately worth a rent I thought it was really funny. Also watched Taladega Nights again and although I have been ripping it I thought it was much funnier the second time I watched it. It was a pretty good weekend on the plex we finished demo on the basement and we will be buying studs tonight. I am hoping to have the basemnet framed and insulated by the end of the weekend so we can hang drywall over the weekend. Also one a bid for my life size John Stockton poster for the sports bar. I am extremely happy about that. All in all a good quiet weekend. A Badger win :), a John Clay verbal :), a Duke loss :(, and Jets loss :( (although i am very happy with there season and Mangenious seems to have them headed in the right direction, fingers crossed for Marshawn Lynch and the Patriots not resigning Ashante Samuel). Now the problem becomes how do you get through a dull week when you cannot think about getting fucked up on the weekend?

No comments: