Monday, January 29, 2007

The Ex's

Ok I am starting this blog because I want some questions answered reguarding Ex's. I have had some messed up relationships with Ex gfs and I just want to get some other peoples take.

Is it possible to remain friends with an Ex and keep it as just that?

Can Ex Sex ever work? i.e both people get what they want out of it.

Best way to get over an Ex?

Can you get back together with an Ex and have things be better than they were when you first met?

Is it ok to talk about the Ex with your new bf/gf?

I guess my take on all of this is this usually if you dont leave on horrible terms your ex has a special place in your heart love or hate it. Can a friendship be possible maybe but only after all chance of a possible relationship is removed. If you think you still want to be with her then you cannot keep it as just friends. If you have moved on then yes I think you can be friends. Can you sex with an ex? Well I believe this as good as sex as you can have because it often is no strings attached and you know what the other person likes. However, I have found out that there is no such thing as no-strings attached sex. I am very interested to hear what people think because this is something that at some point relates to all of us and I wonder how people deal with the situation of an Ex.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope that this relieves you from your lack of comments.

Depends on how the situation ended with the ex. If they were a complete creepo and/or cheater then hell no it's never going to work out being friends. If it was mutual and it was just the best for both of you then maybe eventually it will be fine to be friends in the end.

Ex sex can work if no one gets emotionally involved-that's the tough part.

As for getting back together with an ex I dont think it will ever work. There's a reason why it ended in the first place right? Well what makes you think it's going to be any different this time around. Gotten back together with exes but never worked out.