Friday, January 19, 2007

Friday Anecdote

I am going to take a break from the college visit theme for a while. I have a few more stories for sometime but I am going to my Milwaukee tonight for my brothers 20th bday and i thought I would share a story of the two of us.

When my broseph was in high school he would beg my parents to let him come down to party. Well we were having our annual holiday party and he I told him that he would not want to miss it. He decided to come down but he is tight ass so he didnt want to join us for dinner. Big Mistake. We had already purchased all of the booze before dinner so we could come back and get our drink on. My brother decided he would stay back and quench his thirst. Well by the time we made it back he was already feeling pretty good. I new he was new at drinking because of the variable smorgasboard of drinks I think he made a vodka and coke. Not really my drink of choice but it seemed to be working for him. He was a blast during the party making friends with every good looking girl there. The thing about my brother is he has no shame so he can talk to just about anyone. Well as the night went on I noticed that he was no where to be found so i decided to make a lap and see if he found some lucky lady. I got upstairs and saw that my door was shut. I thought perfect now he is banging on my bed too. I opened up the door and saw him lying in my bed under the covers with his head in a trash can puking his guts out. Well I brought my friends up for a photo session and some shit talking. I turned the lights out and went back downstairs. About an hour later i went to check on him and found my girlfriend at the time passed out on the floor in a pile of her vomit. Unfortunately she didnt make the can that my brother had used. I cleaned that up and went back down to party. When i came up again they were sleeping in my bed together. I never asked what went down because I am a sharing guy and it was his first time partying in college, hell I didnt care I wasnt about to try and get some in the puke smelling room. Needless to say it wasnt long before he was back with much of the same results. My plan is to get him like that tonight as well.

No comments: