Monday, January 15, 2007

Pants? No thank you.

I realize that my weekend updates will be pretty lame as long as I am not drinking. One fun part about not drinking is being able to fuck with drunk people. Friday night we hit up some local Sun Prairie establisments and lets just say I now know why we havent been there before. It is a pretty rough crowd at the local saloons. It was a decent. Saturday was spent watching the Badgers finally beating those pricks from Evanston and then heading downtown. The Church Key was hopping unfortunately there were a lot of rodents there courtesy of our neighbors from the North. A girl I knew had a hotel room next to the Nitty that we proceeded to have an A-bar at which turned into a "No pants party". Needless to say the Papa Johns delivery guy was quite impressed. With my friend puking in the bathtub, Noel being his classic self, and my 20 minutes of sleep next two beautiful ladies all in all it was a good night. Sunday was a bummer as my dad was ready to work at 8 a.m. we did get a lot done however. Just a little side note being the sober guy at a no pants party is pretty weird because everyone was like "look at Browne he has his pants off and he isnt even drunk," that is true, but I was drunk with idea of getting naked and actually remembering what went down.

No comments: