Thursday, December 27, 2007

Babies having babies

I was going to break the exclusive about the whole Jamie Spears pregnant thing, that I am pretty sure I am the only one who knows because my finger is so far up the dirty ass that is Hollywood. But instead I thought I would wait so long that nobody cared and it would be annoying to everyone who doesn't read this blog. Then I decided I was going to write this totally hilarious post comparing The Spears family to pretty much any family growing up in the projects. But instead I am going to post this video because I thought it was funny and because the only people who view this blog cant read or "hate" to read and only love videos so enjoy.
ps I am trying to figure out if this is Pearl, the drunken baby landlord who made Will Ferrel funny again...let me know I am dying to find out!

2 comments:

Big Tasty said...

Nice video. I was hoping you would chime in on this because like you said nobody has there finger on the pulse of up the ass of hollywood like good ol c$$$. I love reading about the tragedy that is the spears family. It makes me feel better about my weekends of binge drinking and pics of my wrinkled scrotum hitting the internet.

C-Weed said...

your not the only one who is humbled by the Spears!