Friday, December 21, 2007

Merry Fucking Xmas


This will probably be my last post until after the holidays and I just wanted to wish everyone a safe and festive christmas. Celebrate the birth of the Christ, a man who died for all of mans sins. I am going to do that sinning all weekend. Im talking drugs, sex, and rock n roll. Not really. I am not very happy that I have officially been nominated for all time Santa Clause at the mulhern xmas. It sucks because, first of all i dont know all my cousins names, and if Santa knows if you have been good or bad, he should know your name. Secondly all the kids know my name and know I am not Santa. So they just bust my balls the whole time while my mom just laughs and takes hundreds of pictures. What is really funny is C$$$ dad has an actual resembelance to Santa, but he wont do it. P-oren, i'm calling you out. Anyways after my family xmas the damn party of the century is going to erupt at my place. We are supposed to get hammered with snow so this may soon turn into a slumber party which may finally be the in I need. That is all I asked for xmas actually a fine piece of ass just to be tossed into my face, im easy to please. Again everyone have a happy holidays, and I hope to have some great updates for when I get back.

No comments: