Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Season Shot

Technology is amazing "Season Shot" is "ammo with flavor" as they like to put it. Basically you go hunting with these seasoned bullets and when you shoot or in my case wound your game which will never be found. You automatically season the meat. This truly is awesome, so now when I am shooting at stuff and barely skimming the ass of it. When it trots away, at least I will provide the scared little animal with delicious little snack to lick upon. I think this has already been done though, by a guy in Jerusalem named God. I think he invented the first season shot. Salt flavored, he gave every man one. Some salt shakers bigger than others. So hey before you go blow your load on there seasoned shells pick up your own turkey baster and season her meat. BOOYAH!

Check out there website!

god these jokes are writing themselves

No comments: