Thursday, December 13, 2007

John Rambo: What Happened to My Favorite Planet Hollywood Co-Owner?



I saw this trailer last night while watching some ultimate fighting and all I can say is wow, this movie is going to be awesome for all the wrong reasons. It got me thinking when Arnold Schwarzenegger was the most promising of the Planet Hollywood trio. What was I thinking, all he did was go on to become governor, while the other two have put out amazing sequels in the past couple of years. First it was Rocky VI, the keep getting better so keep turnin them out, then Live Free or Die Hard, now John Rambo. Come Arnold, I want Last Action Hero 2, Twins 2, Commando 2, shit all of your movies could have sick ass sequels. You are letting your brethren down by not making shitty movies, so get on it.

No comments: