Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Packer Fans Really Enjoying Themselves



This is sickens me to know end. Its not that I dont like the Packers I have no real dislike for the team or any player. I am a big Kampman, even though he went to Iowa, and I used to like the big three of Chuey, Winters, and Gilbert Brown, but I cannot stand when this team is doing well. The fans come out in droves and the way they will all get down and kiss the feet of the all holy one Brett Favre, is hard to stomach. Yes he is one of the best of all time, but lets save the dick sucking for the geisha house. The only thing that could really save me from all of this is somehow the vikings end up beating GB in GB to go to the NFC championship. That would put a stop to all this dancing around, and feeling like we are cooler than we really are. Packer fans, most of you are idiots, and I see proof of this everytime I watch a video like this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Browne, I couldn't have said it better myself. Its things like these that make me feel ashamed for being from Wisconsin. Long live Mark Chmura. By the way, how much Favre could a Brett Favre Favre if a Brett Favre could Favre Favre?