Thursday, December 6, 2007

A Message to the 72' Dolphins: Hurry up and Die!



I don't really care about 16-0 or a team going undefeated in the NFL. Yes it is a big accomplishment, but the ultimate goal is winning the Superbowl and if you can do that with 0 losses or 7 losses more power to you. The fact that these losers from the 72' Dolphins only have one thing to live for now, that being seeing every undefeated team lose there first game, disgusts me. It has been more than 35 years since that team played, and frankly nobody gives a shit about your accomplishments you smug douchebags. I understand throwing a little party when the last team loses every year, but I don't want to hear about it. In fact next time I hope to hear about Mercury Morris, Brian Griese, and the boys, is when the Patriots go 19-0 smashing them into non-existance. To add a little icing on the cake, hopefully the Dolphins go 0-16 this year, proving that karma is a son of a bitch!

No comments: