Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A Moral Question to Those Who Read This

The holiday is right around the corner and I really dont have any presents to buy. My mother buys a present for herself, my brother, and my father, then wraps and puts my name on it and just asks for a check later. I love that since I hate going to the mall this time of year. I usually get my parents something else and I usually do something with my brother also, but this way everyone is happy. I am planning on getting my two roomies a little present, not sure exactly yet but I have a good idea. My friend Noel and I have discussed getting eachother presents that we will really enjoy, a trip to the Geisha house for a massage with happy ending. This is where I finally get to my question, is it morally acceptable to receive or give a present in which money is exchanged for some sort of sexual gratification?

Now all my lady readers here me out, cuz I am trying to sell myself on this. First of all everything I have gathered from this place is legit. Apparently for $125 you can go take a shower, get a nude massage (you both being nude) and then they give you the five knuckle shuffle with some of the finest massage oils in all of the midwest. No kisses, no handshakes, just a rub and a tug. Seems harmless enough. For $165 dollars, you can get the massage with a very happy ending, though I dont like the thought of sleeping with whores, even if all the proper safety measures are taken. I figure the only thing you can catch from a handy is a serious case of Indian burn, in which I self inflict about twice a week neways. I have no problems doing this maybe I have no conscience or whatever, but I have no problem paying for sexual favors, whether it be a pair of titties in a strip joint or going ahead with the dual rub. I do though worry about what type of image I will have after I go to a place like this. Noel I dont expect you have these same worries, but I do care what people think about me. I dont want to be known as some perv, who pays to get laid. Like I said I wont be getting laid, and this is more of a treat to eachother, than fulfilling some sexual fantasy. Still I know that most people think this type of behavior is terrible, and I shouldnt have to pay for this type of gratification. So with that being said I want to post this to all that may read and hope to get some feedback. What do you think I should do? Should we go ahead and get eachother a gift that you know damn well we both will enjoy? Will you look at me differently after knowing that I have solicited the one sexual act, that I can no doubt perform on myself? Lastly, why does the oldest proffession known to man, have such a negative connotation with it? I mean I get what I want, complete relaxation, and then service with a smile, and she gets what she wants my money, which will probably go to pay for her abortion or to help pay for her oxy addiction. DWI readers give me some feedback!!!

11 comments:

C-Weed said...

Going to the geisha house is one thing i always wanted to do when I was a single man, but something about that place really weirds me out. Madison definetly has a strong pimp hand, but i just dont know if those hands are rinsed with germ-x on a regular basis. Prostitution is one thing i never really understood why it is illegal. I mean yeah it breeds diseases and drugs but what the hell this is america! if some guy needs to get a bj in the back of his hybrid then so be it. If 2 roomates are sick of beating eachother off 3 times a week, then by all means let them pay for a HJ. Their hands are probably softer and when they have that awkward meeting in the hall going to and from the bathroom to wash up, there wont be so much "i was totally thinking of chicks when he released me, so thats not gay" running through there heads.
But there is something kind of strange yet heart warming, you too sitting around going:
you - "you know what bro, i am going to get you a HJ for xmas!"
Him - "well, you have given me plenty since i moved in so maybe some chocolate covered cherries would be fine"
you - "no, no, no i am paying for it this time her hands will be asian and smell like lilac."
euphoric laughter erupts and sweaty high fives are to be heard for miles. enjoy the geisha my friend, enjoy the geisha.

Big Tasty said...

How did you know that we had that conversation? I am leaning towards you right now on this. I feel like I shouldnt have to worry about the way be look at me, because this is america, and money can buy you whatever the fuck you want. Just the other weekend I heard this story of one of my friends giving a homeless a beer, if he could slap him in the face, a true Hostelesque sorry. I read what my friend was saying and thought "god bless the U.S.A"!

Anonymous said...

Do what ya gotta do. But, then I gotta do what I gotta do.

Which is to greet you for the next 40 years with, "Me poor young rady, me strokey-strokey you, you rikey? Onry one hunerd dorrars."

Big Tasty said...

I want to just say that although the Geisha sounds like it is stocked full of Asian poon, this is a misconception. Apperently there is a shortage of thai prosty's right now, which is saddening to say the least. I poor lil trailer trash white girl would be doing the deed.

Anonymous said...

Got it. That is even funnier. Remind me to ask you whether she "grits her tooth" when she gets the paint-shaker motion going. Hopefully, you're not related to her.

Anonymous said...

I don't think much of you already, so getting a rub down from Fisher's mom is no big thing.

In all honesty, if you guys want to pay money to get eachother's rocks off, don't let me stop you...

Anonymous said...

This sounds like a great idea to me except for one problem I think I would have. Say you head into the Geisha House, pay your money, start getting your massagings, and everything is going nice. Little did you know there is a hell of a line at the door, and Mama-son deceides to move things along a little. She bursts into your suite and says in a deep voice: FINISH HIM. Well when I hear that I instantly - Hold Block for 5 seconds, Up+Down+Up or I Back+Back+BAck, High Kick + Low Punch.

Now you guys tell me, doesn't this seem like a huge potential problem? Or was playing Mortal Kombat and smoking pots for like 3 years not one of my best life decisions?

C-Weed said...

Grits her tooth! fucking awesome. and zirbs that was the best decision you ever made! lets just hope tower drive can make the same responsible decision, by letting future stars of "intervention" on A&E monday nights at 8pm (i am hoping they send me some free shwag) rub his wee wha. i hope you don't even finish! haahhaha all this debate and build up you will be so nervous going in there you wont be able to receive a HJ, at least i hope.

Big Tasty said...

You know now I am feeling a little heat to schedule my appointment, however I no that I can handle the pressure. Maybe you havent heard the ol Guzzler story, but I have no problems performing when the heat is up.

Big Tasty said...

Zirbs I can only hope that this doesnt end in fatality. Rather I hope I just dot the eyes and be on my way. Noel how much for facials?!?

Anonymous said...

I can't think of a better way to go out Zirbs than dropping a nice hefty load in some whore at a message parlor. But tasty lets get the prices right so these boys can budget into the new year. $120 for full nude message with manual stimulation for the finish. $180 for message and anything goes except no slapping, bitting, and other abusive kinky shit