Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The Holidays

I wont bore you with everything that happened from the holidays. I will start off with a funny little anecdote. Last Friday many of my friends were home for the holidays and a bunch of us went out for pizza and beer, and then we went to the local establishments for one drunken evening. Well the evening basically consisted of us all just drinking as much and as hard as we could. After what seemed to be an eternity out at the bars we went back to the Tri-pods place for a little abar. The abar consisted of bong rip after bong rip, and I really cannot remember laughing harder than I did that night. We were all having a great time. Well anyways a girl that I have had quite a history with was at the a-bar, and although she wasnt really into the charm that I was putting out, I thought I maybe had a shot. She wondered off to a spare bedroom, and shortly after I did the same. I saw she was in buddies bed a crawled in. Apparently I had a case of the old wandering hand, but everything was very harmless as I soon passed out. I awoke the next day with my buddy Korth trying to roll me out of bed in order to try and find his phone. I told him half sleeping I didnt have his phone but when he rolled me over we found it under where I was sleeping. He then left, and I tried to get back to sleep. The girl that i had a prior history, proceeded to give me the best xmas present ever and we said goodbye and I went and got ready to become santa claus. I didnt really think much to why the phone was in the bed until later when my buddy korth and I were having a few drinks before dinner. He was like, "what the fuck were you touching me for last night?" To which I replied, "What the fuck are you talking about". He was like dude you crawled into bed with me and $%## last night, and dude you were holding my hand and trying to rub my leg". At that moment the whole phone in the bed made sense, and I was like dude I didnt know you were in there. Apparently he beat me to the punch and I did some major cockblocking. This is hilarious since I got the holiday cheer the next day and he left with a phone the probably smelled like the crack of my ass. Anyways I am glad I passed out before anything more happened. I still dont get why he didnt say anything if he new it was me? Anyways that is the way my weekend started and it only got better.

- Santa Clause sucks to play, but the kids sure do enjoy it. I have so many cute little cousins and to see there smiles when handing out presents made my holiday.

- I wonder how many Santa's reaked of booze and marb lights on Saturday, I know one that did.

- Xmas at a bowling alley was perfect for the Mulherns, filled with cash bowling games, half the people bellied to the bar, and drinking mid day. My family all really enjoyed xmas this year and I give my parents all the thanks for that.

- Prime Quarter was awesome great food and great company. Best dressed group that place has ever scene and I gurantee it.

- Way too many dudes at my xmas party, but that was not to suprising with the weather that arrived on Saturday. Still I was dissapointed with a few that said they were going to make it and never showed or called, you know who you fucking are.

- How did we finish all of that booze, my plan of bring your own bottle, was to restock our liquor cabinet. Instead our liquor cabinet was destroyed.

- All you need to know about how drunk I got on Saturday is the new game I thought of called two bottle which requires you to have a bottle of champagne in one hand and a bottle of tequila in the other. Needless to say I was hurting on Sunday.

- Slept until 130 on Sunday, awoke to a few of my friends getting hammed, determined Sunday Funday was in order. Funday consisted of drinking games using gentlemans jack and tequila, needless to say I was hurting on Sunday.

- Sunday, i had xmas with my parents, and my dad and I cook for my mom and brother, and this year my uncle Al who as you may recall recently lost his wife. We had a wonderful xmas, and my dad and I absolutely ripped it in the kitchen. A seafood smorgasm if you will and I ate until it became painful.

- Monday we went to a movie and had a really chill day, it was much needed as I can tell I am getting sick for about the 10th time already since fall has hit. It may be becuase I dont take very good care of myself.

- Rum came over and we did some gaming and I watched a few more movies. A perfect ending to a great holiday!

No comments: