Thursday, December 6, 2007

Spring Break





So, a few of my college buddies and I have just booked a trip to Cabo San Lucas for Spring Break. I have had nothing but great experiences from Spring Break and Mexico, so I as you can imagine I am getting quite excited. Here is where we are going to stay . The place is fucking amazing and we should have no problem getting completely fucked up each day we are there. The crew of guys couldnt be any better. If I had to make a list of guys I love getting crazy with the names Mark, Lauer, Curt, Adrian, and Geigle would all appear. THough Geigle is on my shit list for knocking my ass out the other weekend. I have a little something planned for him on our snorkeling trip, as I am much deadlier in water than I am on land. I think it has to do with being weightless in the water but I am not sure. One definate shitty part of our trip is we have a ten hour layover in Mexico city on the way back. Not that I want to spend ten hours in any airport, but I dont want to spend 10 minutes in Mexico City. The trip is exactly 3 months away and I have a little chubby already forming.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn, LT has really let himself GO!

Big Tasty said...

I am guessing this is Gruny, and all I can say Gruny, is I am dissapointed that LT and you arent going to be running it in Brazil this winter, but that is a trip I will be making soon.